Recent Blog Posts
This week’s free weekly Positive Networking® Tip was on the challenge of having conversations of substance, rather than just content-free schmoozing. Here is a story from our book Work The Pond! on how to make this happen. “Klaus Schwab, founder of the World Economic Forum, may be best known for standing on the world stage [...]
These networking tips are based on Shepa Learning Company’s conference keynote, Leap Start™ 1. Look at your business cards, do they need to be updated? Should you put your LinkedIn address, or your Twitter information on your card? Do you have enough cards? What’s enough? If you are attending a conference bring a box – 250 [...]
Communication is key for employee engagement. It’s so easy for communication to go off the rails –everything from tone, content, body language, and the ‘history’ between those transmitting or receiving the message (ranging from toxic or high trust). It’s no wonder that communication train wrecks happen more frequently than we would like. Without the skills [...]
Salesforcework.com Infographic “How to Recognize Employees – Why Employee Recognition Rules“ is chock full of interesting statistics on the impact that employee recognition has on your team. The bottom line: employee recognition matters big time! SALESFORCE’S FOUR TIPS Salesforce offers Four Tips for Effective Employee Recognition. 1. Include Everyone 2. Be Specific -for what action did [...]
Search Our Blog Site
- How we met Marie-Josee October 29, 2011
- Death of Biz Card – Really? February 21, 2012
- 5 Tips to go from Survive to Thrive October 29, 2011
- Driving Dr. Covey July 21, 2012
- Klaus Schwab and Catalytic Conversation June 8, 2013
- The 7 Best Tips for Networking at Conferences May 28, 2013
- Avoiding Communication Train Wrecks May 3, 2013
- Engagement in the Office – Only 12% Feel Appreciated April 28, 2013
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Find More Informations h...
- My Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More Infos here: wo...
- » The Sex in Networking – Feature Writers: Gayle Hallgren-Rezac and Judy Thomson » Networking in Vancouver: [...] Take control. Be the one to shake hands firs...
- Why You Need To Get Out From Behind Your Computer To Benefit From Social Networking | Trevor Turnbull: [...] This seems like such an obvious point to mak...