Recent Blog Posts
Recently we were at a local sushi restaurant, enjoying a cold rice and raw fish meal (doesn’t sound as good when you say it that way, but that’s another story…) We were sitting where we could see people as they entered the restaurant, the tall ones dragging their heads across the noren (traditional fabric divider) [...]
In 2011 one of our weekly networking tips was entitled Good Interruptions, and it went like this: Doug Conant, former CEO of the Campbell Soup Company, and leadership expert and author, tells us not to worry if we only get 11 minutes of heads-down work time before someone interrupts us. Yes, that’s what the research tells [...]
Search Our Blog Site
- How we met Marie-Josee October 29, 2011
- 5 Tips to go from Survive to Thrive October 29, 2011
- Death of Biz Card – Really? February 21, 2012
- The 7 Best Tips for Networking at Conferences May 28, 2013
- They Know The Same People You Do March 5, 2014
- 7 Easy Tweaks to Your LinkedIn Life – LinkedIn Tips! January 22, 2014
- A NEW ITEM OF CUTLERY – CONVERSATION ETIQUETTE January 15, 2014
- Doug Conant – Small Connections Matter January 13, 2014
- Lisa: I never leave home without my business cards no ma...
- Jacob: Great idea. I own "Table Topics" and found it wa...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Find More Informations h...
- My Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More Infos here: wo...