Recent Blog Posts
ONE OF NETWORKING’S SCARIEST MOMENTS The idea of walking into a room and not seeing anyone you know can strike panic in the heart of pretty much everyone–except you Bill Clinton (the world’s ultimate networker). For us mere mortals, we need some help, particularly when we have to break into a group. THE 28-SECOND HOVER-Excerpt [...]
Networking in table situations, either at breakfast meetings, luncheons or dinners with speakers, means an opportunity for you to engage with others over an extended period of time. It’s a luxury when it comes to networking and relationship building, but many people miss opportunities or do relationship-limiting moves. In Tip # 558 we explain one [...]
One of the best ways to build rapport with people is to network while having lunch at a restaurant. Here’s the challenge: Busy people are hard to get a ‘yes’ for lunch, so when you do get a lunch meeting with someone, particularly a very busy person, here are some tips to make a great [...]
People go to networking breakfasts, luncheons, dinners, and black tie galas that cost a bundle and take precious time from their busy days, but sadly they miss networking opportunities, or in some cases just behave badly. There are folks who plop themselves down in their seat, and that’s it — they just wait for the [...]
Search Our Blog Site
- How we met Marie-Josee October 29, 2011
- Death of Biz Card – Really? February 21, 2012
- 5 Tips to go from Survive to Thrive October 29, 2011
- The 7 Best Tips for Networking at Conferences May 28, 2013
- The 28 Second Hover When Networking November 12, 2014
- The Disappearing Act September 30, 2014
- 13 ‘Good Luck’ Tips for Networking at a Restaurant September 24, 2014
- When Bad Networking Happens at Tables June 10, 2014
- Lisa: I never leave home without my business cards no ma...
- Jacob: Great idea. I own "Table Topics" and found it wa...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Find More Informations h...
- My Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More Infos here: wo...