Recent Blog Posts
People go to networking breakfasts, luncheons, dinners, and black tie galas that cost a bundle and take precious time from their busy days, but sadly they miss networking opportunities, or in some cases just behave badly. There are folks who plop themselves down in their seat, and that’s it — they just wait for the [...]
Some very bad manners happen in networking situations such as the person who takes one glance at your business card and decides you aren’t worth the time of day. No matter how high up the food chain you may be, there is always a situation where there’s someone more important than you. The only two [...]
Our Positive Networking® Tip this week is on Karl Marx, of all people. He was such a good example of what NOT to do when it comes to networking. In our tip we quote Grand Pursuit author Sylvia Naser (also the author of A Beautiful Mind) who said that Karl Marx wrote about the horrors of the factory system in England but he [...]
Search Our Blog Site
- How we met Marie-Josee October 29, 2011
- Death of Biz Card – Really? February 21, 2012
- 5 Tips to go from Survive to Thrive October 29, 2011
- The 7 Best Tips for Networking at Conferences May 28, 2013
- When Bad Networking Happens at Tables June 10, 2014
- Networking Bad Manners: “Cold Shoulder Sam” – Our Solution April 22, 2014
- Free Agent or Brand Ambassador on Your LinkedIn Profile? April 9, 2014
- Four Ways That Marx Sucked at Networking April 2, 2014
- Lisa: I never leave home without my business cards no ma...
- Jacob: Great idea. I own "Table Topics" and found it wa...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Find More Informations h...
- My Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More Infos here: wo...