Recent Blog Posts
Some very bad manners happen in networking situations such as the person who takes one glance at your business card and decides you aren’t worth the time of day. No matter how high up the food chain you may be, there is always a situation where there’s someone more important than you. The only two [...]
Our Positive Networking® Tip this week is on Karl Marx, of all people. He was such a good example of what NOT to do when it comes to networking. In our tip we quote Grand Pursuit author Sylvia Naser (also the author of A Beautiful Mind) who said that Karl Marx wrote about the horrors of the factory system in England but he [...]
Nowadays you go to conferences and the networking includes tweeting and wondering if anyone is going to ask you to ‘bump’ to exchange contact information. While there are nightcap gatherings, yoga sessions and cool looking meet up lounges and cafes, there are still some tried and true rules that work when it comes to networking [...]
Search Our Blog Site
- How we met Marie-Josee October 29, 2011
- Death of Biz Card – Really? February 21, 2012
- 5 Tips to go from Survive to Thrive October 29, 2011
- The 7 Best Tips for Networking at Conferences May 28, 2013
- Networking Bad Manners: “Cold Shoulder Sam” – Our Solution April 22, 2014
- Lessons from Flash Boys: 3 Things You Shouldn’t Do on Your LinkedIn Profile April 9, 2014
- Four Ways That Marx Sucked at Networking April 2, 2014
- Conference Networking for Even the Cool Kids March 19, 2014
- Lisa: I never leave home without my business cards no ma...
- Jacob: Great idea. I own "Table Topics" and found it wa...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Find More Informations h...
- My Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More Infos here: wo...