Recent Blog Posts
Richard Branson’s handshaking style, or lack thereof, is described in an article in The Independent as favoring “fist bumps and high fives over handshakes, saying they’re more hygienic – not to mention cooler”. It got us thinking, are handshakes just so last century? Fist bumping or high fives may work with Sir Richard because he’s that […]
We are pretty sure Steve Forbes carries at least seven business cards. We use him as our example of “you’re never too famous to carry business cards”. People make all kinds of excuses why they don’t give out their business card, but our two not-so-favorite excuses are: “I ask them for their card, only if […]
Over the years of networking around the world we have seen all kinds of business cards–big ones, teeny-weeny ones, ones with the font size so small that you need the Hubble telescope to read. (Note: the business card in the graphic is an example of how to design a card properly–keep it simple and readable). […]
Networking follow-up can be a challenge. One of the easiest ways to keep in-touch with someone is to send information that the other person may find useful. Thankfully the chain letter and joke emails seem to have disappeared (or maybe we are just lucky as they aren’t darkening our email doorstep these days). And, since […]
Search Our Blog Site
- How we met Marie-Josee October 29, 2011
- Death of Biz Card – Really? February 21, 2012
- 5 Tips to go from Survive to Thrive October 29, 2011
- Klaus Schwab and Catalytic Conversation June 8, 2013
- Dare we argue with Sir Richard Branson? June 3, 2015
- Steve Forbes Carries 7 Business Cards… May 10, 2015
- Business Cards – The good, the bad and the just plain weird… April 29, 2015
- Networking Follow Up – How to Send An Article April 7, 2015
- Lisa: I never leave home without my business cards no ma...
- Jacob: Great idea. I own "Table Topics" and found it wa...
- Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Find More Informations h...
- My Homepage: ... [Trackback]... [...] Read More Infos here: wo...