Overview: Engaged Table Talk™
With Gayle Hallgren-Rezac & Judy Thomson
There is an image of an onion for a reason! Engaged Table Talk™ is a special lunchtime program where real connecting happens. The spotlight is on your conference participants. They get an opportunity to talk, rather than just listen. They engage in conversation at a deeper level, share more with others and bond. It’s like peeling back the layers of an onion. It’s a refreshing change from the standard lunchtime keynote.
This session is led by Gayle Hallgren-Rezac and Judy Thomson, two of Canada’s top networking experts and co-authors of Work The Pond! They ask the audience a question that is guaranteed to stimulate an engaging conversation and every table participates throughout lunch. The decibel level rises in the room because everyone gets to shares their ideas. Judy and Gayle then facilitate a debrief where participants learn about one and other. People look at each other with a new insight and start connecting on a different level.
Highlights: Engaged Table Talk™
- Instead of sitting and listening, this is a participatory event, everyone has voice
- Creates a level of camaraderie that sets the tone for the conference
- The client has input into the question, but Judy and Gayle have questions that really get people talking and sharing
Why Choose Engaged Table Talk™?
- If you want your participants to feel they had a voice in the conference
- If you like a natural, unforced way to network and get people connecting
- If you’d like to offer a luncheon keynote with new twist
Program Delivery Format
- Keynote: Luncheon program