Overview: Engaged Woman Leader™
With Gayle Hallgren-Rezac & Judy Thomson, CPA, CA
The Engaged Woman Leader™ gives women the tactical and practical skills to network with ease, to build a career-enhancing network, as well as the confidence to network with those more senior. In an increasingly busy ‘24/7 always on’ world this session offers ways to be more effective networking, even when women don’t think they have the time. Led by Gayle Hallgren-Rezac and Judy Thomson, two of Canada’s top networking experts and co-authors of Work The Pond!, The Engaged Woman Leader™ is a perfect foundation program for any women’s network.
Highlights: Engaged Woman Leader™ Workshop
The Engaged Woman Leader™ includes our proprietary 7 steps to build a better network (The Network Dance: N.E.T.W.O.R.K®), and is customized to address the specific challenges of women. By the end of the Engaged Woman Leader™ participants will be better equipped to:
- Appreciate the value of a network in their career trajectory
- Build and maintain their network and find the time to make it a priority
- Build higher trust relationships inside their company and as a brand ambassador in the community
- Employ tactical and practical Positive Networking® tips to network confidently and effectively in any situation. This includes introverts!
- Carry on a conversation — everything from dreaded small talk to engaged conversations, even with those at a more senior level
- Follow up effectively, including the use of social networks
- Assess their present network, look for gaps and develop ways to build those new relationships including with sponsors/champions
- Develop a Personal Networking Action Plan™ with easy-to-do Habits
The Engaged Woman Leader™ Workshop includes:
- Short anonymous online surveys are used as a baseline for the program design for each client
- Follow up surveys, custom newsletters
- Custom workbooks are available for an extra fee
Keynote Engaged Woman Leader™
Networking is often leadership’s missing link and this keynote emphasizes how networking, building better relationships inside the organization and raising ones profile in the community are essential elements of a woman leader’s key competencies. Based on research and engaging stories, the audience will leave inspired to become a “Connector”.
Why Choose Engaged Woman Leader™ ?
- Most women know that networking is important for their career. Give them the tactical and practical skills that they can start using immediately
- Time is a big issue for woman. This session shows woman how they can incorporate networking and relationship building into their day-to-day life
- Raising one’s profile at work and in the community is an asset for those who want to be recognized for leadership roles, board opportunities and making a difference. Help women assess their network, find ways to fill gaps, seek out champions and identify new growth opportunities
- It’s a great bonding experience for your women’s network!
Program Delivery Format
- Half or full-day Workshop
- Two-hour Presentation
- Conference Break Out Session