Overview: Leap Start!™ Conference Keynote
With Gayle Hallgren-Rezac & Judy Thomson
Jump-start the networking at your next conference or national meeting with Leap Start!™, Shepa Learning Company’s signature conference opener. Conferences are meant to be about networking and meeting new people, but many attendees default to their comfort zone – hanging out with the people they already know and using networking breaks to check messages on their phone, instead of starting conversations with people standing next to them!
Gayle Hallgren-Rezac and Judy Thomson, two of Canada’s top networking experts, and co-authors of the best-selling networking classic Work the Pond!, offer the perfect antidote with this conference kick-off. During this keynote they share tactical and practical networking tips that will have your attendees connecting throughout the conference, including during Leap Start!™. It will change the dynamic of your conference—guaranteed!
Highlights: Leap Start!™
With a Leap Start!™ keynote your conference attendees get networking skills which they can start using right away. Your attendees will be better equipped to:
- Start networking now!
- Use Positive Networking® — “the world’s best definition” of networking to build more meaningful relationships at the conference
- Network at the conference with ease —walk into a reception ‘solo’, make a great first impression, circulate comfortably, exchange cards properly, break into a group of people (28 Second Hover™), exit a conversation and more
- Implement new strategies to be more effective networkers during conference meals
- Use key conversation skills throughout the conference — from small talk with a stranger to more engaged conversations
- Put into practice networking strategies that work for introverts
- Use The Glowing Introduction™ with a tag teammate
- Follow up with people they have met, and then stay connected
Bonus: Takeaway tips so attendees get the ‘nod’ from their office to attend your conference next year!
Who would benefit from Leap Start!™?
- All conference attendees — when everyone hears the same message the conference becomes a “permission to network™” event
- First timers — this is the perfect way to introduce them to your conference
- Conference organizers — your conference satisfaction scores increase when people meet new attendees and build their network of opportunities
Program Delivery Format
- Keynote: 30 to 90-minutes at beginning of the conference, or before the first networking reception
- Webinar: before the conference so everyone comes prepared with the skills they need
Conference Quick Guide
88 Positive Networking ® Tips for Conferences quick guides are great giveaways for your conference welcome bag. They will not end up in the hotel recycling bin:
- Custom branded cover, front and back
- 40-pages filled with 88 of our best conference tips
- Volume pricing