Overview: Positively Engaged Leadership™
With Darcy Rezac
In a world where “it’s all about the relationship”, whether it’s with employees, clients, customers, stakeholders or the community-at-large, time-crunched leaders need a path forward to connect in a meaningful way. Fortunately, this is more of an attitude and awareness— a connected mindset— than anything else, so busy executives have a way to be more engaged.
Using Darcy Rezac’s Engaged Leadership Matrix® leaders will understand what is required to become an engaged leader, and set some new goals for themselves. Understanding the need to span boundaries — bridge silos — is one part of the equation. Execution is the second part. Positively Engaged Leadership™ gives participants the skills of Connectorship, whether connecting inside the organization or networking at a community fundraising gala.
“Darcy Rezac defines networking as ‘discovering what you can do for someone else.’ This generous attitude is the key to building the extensive, long-lasting, and trusting relationships that will make people believe what you have to say about your organization.” – Guy Kawasaki
Highlights of Positively Engaged Leadership™
- Why engaged leadership matters – leadership’s missing link
- The ethos that builds high-trust relationships
- How networks operate, “we are more connected than we think”
- Engaged Leadership Matrix®, a capacity model for measuring engaged leadership — where do you sit on the matrix, where does your leadership team sit on the matrix?
- Building a strategic network, looking at dormant ties, weak links and the power of three-degree connections
- Becoming a positively engaged leader in all situations — from walking down the office hallway to hosting company events, to being a brand ambassador at networking events and conferences
- Best tips on day-to-day engaging inside your organization
- Better conversation skills to build rapport and trust
- Most effective ways to follow up and stay connected over time
- Easy to implement Habits to make leaders better connectors and build their strategic networks
Why Choose Positively Engaged Leadership™ Program?
- Offers your leaders and managers a new perspective on bonding and bridging and its value to the organization
- Helps leaders and managers refocus on the value of people connecting with one and other rather than simply sending a text or email
- Gives leaders a way to measure their present level of engagement and set goals to becoming a more positively engaged organization
Program Delivery Format
- Full or half-day Workshop